http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Just a List

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 13, 2006

Just a List

Today when I waiting for the bus Alli and to talking about our favorite things, so I thought I would share our list, some are mine, some are Alli's and some are Emma's

1. SNOW
2. My footie prints in the snow ~that was Emma's
3. My good bus drive, the one that knows the way ~Alli
4. Bunny footprints in the snow
5. Catalogs in the mail
6. Dolly catalog (American Girl) in the mail
7. Honking geese flying in the sky
8. Airplanes
9. My pink sockies ~Emma again
10. Policemen that wave at me ~Alli loves waving at police cars and is thrilled when they wave back
11. Doggies that like me ~Emma
12. People that pick up after their dogs ~that one is mine
13. Fluffy clouds
14. Snow that makes stuff ~both girls, they were making small snowmen while waiting for the bus
15. My girls ~that of course was mine



1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

that was sweet. i love it. thanks for sharing. :)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]