http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Snow and other updates

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow and other updates

It is snowing, a couple of inches so far, but the roads are supposed to really bad. They are running crawlers on the bottom of the TV. Glad I don't have to drive any place in the morning, and Ron takes the bus. We haven't had a lot of snow and ice this year so I am sure there will be a lot of DWS (Driving While Stupid).

So far Nate's teeth are doing okay. They haven't turned grey, which I am taking as good sign. But he has a new wrinkle, not bad just there. He has Amoxicillin Rash. Not an allergic reaction just a rash that sometimes happens. Hopefully they will understand at school and not think it is something else. I guess I will be on the phone in the morning.

Oh and Alli really was sick, and was upset at something that happened at school. Because she didn't feel good she feel asleep during storytime and was worried she was in trouble. I did call her teacher as well, she knew she fell asleep but was not upset. She knew she didn't feel well and said this time of year it happens a lot.

Clay is supposed to have a baseball game tomorrow. Guess that won't be happening with the snow. I doubt it will melt and if it did there would be 3 inches of mud and that makes playing baseball very hard.

I finished Cross Bones, I enjoyed it. I very much like Kathy Reich's books. I haven't decided which book I am going to start next. It is a toss up between Mermaid Chair and Entombed.

Oh I almost forgot, thank you for the comments on my new look. I wish I could say I designed it but I used a template from this site. Someday I figure out how to do it myself. I am still teaching myself basic HTML. I would be moving faster on that if I had a few more hours in the day.

Hey a new Crossing Jordan, yippee. I love Nigel...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]