http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Another one

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Friday, February 24, 2006

Another one

Another one of my dumb survey things. I can't help it, I am addicted.

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
Mostly white, but I have a bunch of different ones, shabby chic stuff.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
My Parrot, My friend
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I is just blue, but has one of those wrist pad things
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Cranium
5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?
one is overpowering flowery perfume
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Why is the dog barking
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Red
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
none really
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
a couple, until the caller id kicks in
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Umm no more on that front
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Chocolate
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
yes
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
there is no room for stuffed animals
14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
yes as long as there are no funnel clouds
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1970 Thunderbird
16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Gemini
17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
yep
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
other than a Mom, I don't know either an ornithologist or Forensic Anthropologist, yes I am fully aware of my nerd status
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
red, auburn actually
20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
depends on my mood and how much sleep I have had
21. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Right now, Thumbsucker, but their is a huge list
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
there are right keys?
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
the dog
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
soccer
26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?
kidney stone
29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
mustard
30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG?
hamburger
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
fall
32. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
anywhere in the mountains
33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
I have no idea, I think SETI
34. FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
Chick-fil-a or Qboda
35. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME?
Megan Allison Elliott
36. ANY NICKNAMES?
Wegs, Megs, Rilla, Elf



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]