http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Three Things Thursday

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Three Things Thursday

I think if I can remember the theme is 3 things from 3 years ago. I know I should go look it up, but I am too lazy.

This is a hard one since I have a hard time remembering what happened 3 days ago let alone 3 years. Okay here it goes.

1. We lived in Commerce City, CO. The city has a bad rep because it is pretty industrial but I made some great friends their.

2. Emma was about 6 months old and really coming into here own personality. I was enjoying my last baby's babyhood.

3. I was heavily involved in the elementary school, volunteering, doing lots. Because of that experience I have pulled back on my volunteering. I am far more choosy on were my time goes, I got tired of hearing, oh she is home she can do it. Like I had nothing to do at home.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]