http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Three Things Thursday

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Three Things Thursday

Today is the first day since Friday that I have felt human. I got the worst cold, that turned into one of those coughs that make you have to rest between coughs. It was terrible. So sorry for ignoring my blogging world. Off to TTT...

1. Although a pretty major tomboy one of my favorite toys was this doll and her general store. I think her name was Josie or Jodie. She had long almost to the floor hair and the general store had tons of little doo dads to sell.

2. My dog Buddy (beagle/basset mix) snores. In fact he is snoring so loud right now he sounds like a person. The first time I heard it I thought it was a person, scared the crap out of me.

3. Franklin is at Balarat for the rest of the week. (overnight outdoor education that the school does, really neat, up in the mountains) I was fine with both Brit and Clay going away on their trips. But for some reason I am having trouble with Franklin. I am so worried about him. I know he is fine and is doing fine but... Jeez I am such a goof.



2 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Colds suck!! Luckily I can say its been a quiet yr for the girls and myself with colds! Hope you feel better soon :)

7:24 AM  

Blogger Gwen said...

I hope your cold goes away soon! It's going around in our house too!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]