http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: I have no clever title

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Monday, November 14, 2005

I have no clever title

Yep it is a Monday. And thankfully it is almost over. I should have known it was going to be a bad day when woke up and had Dora and Lazy Town songs running through my head. Let's see what else happened today... The dog got one of Brit's ROTC shoes, not too much damage but enough. Those bad boys cost about a hundred bucks. Ugh. Clay was sick, I just hate it when the kids are sick. Hmm what else, Oh Franklin waited until the last minute to tell me about a band concert tonight. We just got back, he did great, a baritone solo. Went upstairs, completely destroyed. Sort of makes me want to quit my job...
Then there s the weather. High winds again today, then a cold front. Were promise no snow or just a few flurries, HA. The snow I can handle, it is the wind. I hate the wind. Don't give me the colors of the wind thing. Wind is a pain, makes my ears hurt, messes up my hair and freaks out the dog.

Oh there were so many other things about today but I have decided not to dwell. Tomorrow is another day, blah,blah,blah, blah.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]