http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: This wonderful season

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Thursday, October 13, 2005

This wonderful season

I love the fall. Now granted Colorado doesn't get the range of colors that say New England does. But we get some beautiful trees. And for me finding the reds and oranges are like gifts. I love walking with my 2 youngest during the fall. They are so excited about the leaves and collecting ones that are their favorite. In fact I love going places with them anytime. I know it sounds cliche but it is almost magical looking at things through their eyes. So with that in mind Alli has decided to help with this blog today. This is her list of her favorite things about fall.
1. Picking up leaves
2. The different flowers
3. My kitty wants to cuddle me more
4. The birdies flying and honking
5. We get to play in the snow sometimes (remember this is Colorado and we got 6 inches here this week)
6. HALLLOWEENIE
7. Mommy decorates

I am sure she has more but Dora came on and moms computer thing can't compete.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]