http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Long time no blog

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long time no blog

Okay I think I have this working, no school and life thing worked out. At least I hope so. I am working full time or near about full time now that school is out and the olders can watch the youngers. I am enjoying working more, having more responsibility and I love the birds. Although I have the momentary guilt stuff. I love being a mom, and it honesty has left me filling very fulfilled. But knowing that I am doing a good job, getting the positive feedback from my boss, coworkers and costumers is different, and makes me feel good. Not better just different.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]