http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Three Things Thursday

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Friday, October 05, 2007

Three Things Thursday

I am late, I know. My brother in law is getting married tomorrow and my time is filled up with that. Ron and the oldest boys are in the wedding so tux fittings. Alli is a flowergirl, so all of the that. And the rest all have to look presentable, lol.
I think I will just add some random fact for my three things this week.

1. I For lunch today i am having my favorite sandwich. My grandfather introduced it to me. Warning it is weird, very weird. It is peanut butter (creamy only) and tomatoes. Holy cow is it good. It also MUST be served with plain ol regular potato chips.

2. Life is my new favorite fall show. I am worried, he will have to solve his case but where will it go after that?

3. I love the weather this time of year because I can wear my favorite clothing combination, shorts and a sweatshirt.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:22 AM  

Blogger Cindee said...

Okay, I'm not thinking that peanut butter and tomato sounds good at all! I like peanut butter and banana. My grandma like PB and onion! I haven't tried that one yet either.

(I deleted the comment above because I accidently posted it as my daughter!)

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]