http://www.one.org Talking in Parenthesis: Storm Pictures

Talking in Parenthesis

Ramblings and angst from a mostly stay at home mom

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. -Nelson Mandela

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Storm Pictures

This is my back deck, you can see how deep the snow is, it is half way up the fence. Sorry the picture is a little blurry , it was still snowing pretty hard when I took this.





This it from my front door, looking out on to the parking lot. The tracks are my dogs when he went out for his walk, jump, swim, whatever...



1 Comments:

Blogger AmberJ said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while and found I have some catching up to do.

I am jealous of all the snow you are getting -- even at the price of no school and a closed airport!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]